Schedule a Call
Understanding your website problems and potential solutions starts with a free 15-minute introductory call.
A Few Things You Should Know First
- Feel free to contact me at any time. However, if your inquiry comes in after normal business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday) you will not get a response until the next business day.
- Projects are billed based on the value of services delivered. If we end up being a good fit to work together, I require a 50% deposit to secure a spot on my project schedule.
- I typically start projects on Mondays once the deposit is received, and projects are currently scheduled two weeks out.
- I have a policy of not signing Non-Disclosure Agreements, nor will I do any speculative work. It’s simply bad business.
- I have a standard process, but it’s not written in stone. Each engagement is unique, and I figure out the most valuable thing I can deliver first, and once that’s done we’ll take the next step.
- Refine Your Website consists of a small team of designers and developers, but you’ll be talking directly with me. And you’ll hear from me often because a 15-minute meeting is cheaper than 20 hours of work wasted because there was a misunderstanding.
- I work hard but rest just as hard. Weekends and evenings give everyone time to think, rest, and recharge, which means a higher quality solution to your project.
- I have fun. I think you will too.
Still, have questions? No problem! If after talking about your requirements I cannot help you, I will do my best to refer you to those that can. It’s all about good karma.
Thank You for considering me for your digital marketing
People don’t say Thank You enough these days. You're in good company when you work with me. Over 100 organizations throughout Metro Detroit and the United States have come to rely on me to enhance their brand online.
Since you've gone this far, I'd like you to know there are three questions I consider before deciding to take on any website project:
Can I make money from it?
Refine Your Website is a growing business.
We all have bills to pay, and I'm not ashamed of making money.
Am I going to be proud of it?
There's nothing that will break your heart faster than working three months on a project and then when it's done, you've sold your soul and compromised and you don't even want anybody to see it.
Will I learn something new?
That allows me to continue to grow my skills.
It allows me to be a better consultant, and it keeps things interesting.
Thanks again for considering me today, and I hope you visit again soon!