Meet with Jeff
Understanding your website problems and potential solutions start with a free 15-minute consultation.
A few things you should know first:
- Feel free to email any time during normal business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday). If your inquiry comes in after normal business hours you probably will not get a response until the next business day.
- I bill based on the value of services delivered to you. If we end up being a good fit to work together, I require a 50% deposit to secure a spot on my schedule.
- I typically start website development projects on Mondays once the deposit is received, and projects are currently scheduled two weeks out.
- I have a policy of not signing Non-Disclosure Agreements. Nor will I do any speculative work. It’s simply bad business.
- Refine Your Website has a standard project process, but it’s not written in stone. Each engagement is unique, and I figure out the most valuable thing I can deliver to you first, and once that’s done we’ll take the next step.
- I work with a small team to help balance the workload, but you’ll be talking directly with me. That said, you’ll hear from me often because a 30-minute meeting is cheaper than 20 hours of work wasted because there was a misunderstanding.
- I’ll work hard but rest just as hard. Weekends and evenings give everyone time to think, rest, and recharge, which means a higher quality solution to your project.
- I have fun. I think you will too.
Still, have questions? No problem! If after talking about your requirements I cannot help you, I will do my best to refer you to those that can. It’s all about good karma.