Understanding your website problems and potential solutions starts with a free 30-minute consultation.
Not ready to get in touch just yet? Share your website address, and I’ll evaluate your website and send you a report for FREE!
What happens next?
Upon initial contact, you will receive an email from me with a few qualifying questions. Nothing major, just getting some specifics before we take the time to chat. Once I hear back from you, I will contact you to discuss your requirements.
A few things you should know first:
- Feel free to email any time during normal business hours (9am – 4pm EST, Monday through Friday). If your inquiry comes in after normal business hours you probably will not get a response until the next business day.
- I bill based on the value of services delivered to you. If we end up being a good fit to work together, I require a 50% deposit to secure a spot on my schedule.
- I typically start website development projects on Mondays once the deposit is received, and projects are currently scheduled two weeks out.
- I have a policy of not signing Non-Disclosure Agreements. Nor will I do any speculative work. It’s simply bad business.
- Refine Your Website has a standard project process, but it’s not written in stone. Each engagement is unique, and I figure out the most valuable thing I can deliver to you first, and once that’s done we’ll take the next step.
- You’ll be talking directly to me. No middle-men, and no off-shore design team. That said, you’ll hear from me often, because a 30-minute meeting is cheaper than 20 hours of work wasted because there was a misunderstanding.
- I’ll work hard, but rest just as hard. Weekends and evenings give everyone time to think, rest, and recharge, which means a higher quality solution to your project.
- I have fun. I think you will too.
Still have Questions? No problem! Email me any time. If after talking about your requirements I cannot help you, I will do my best to refer you to those that can. It’s all about good karma.
Do you know how your website is performing? Does it generate leads for your business? Let’s find out!
Share your website address, and I’ll evaluate your website and send you a report for free.